Complete these 3 steps (Step 2 is IMPORTANT!):
- First, create an Abyss Bot account, if you haven't already you can go Here to do so. Complete step 2 below to activate 2 hour trial.
- Second, add your in-game Eve-Online characters you plan to use with the Abyss Bot, you can do that in the UCP Here.
- Third, download and install the Abyss Bot which you can do Here.
Once those steps are complete, we need to do some prep work with Eve-Online to get it ready. If you skip or miss any step, the bot will not work.
9 Steps (Est Time 4 mins).
- Launcher Prep:
Re-size the Eve Online launcher to smallest possible size (drag right corner). Disable Directx12 (Click Gear Icon, Click Game Settings, uncheck Directx12 select Directx11)
- Reset Eve Online to Defaults:
In Eve Online, open up settings (hit ESC), click Reset Settings and click each reset button on the right (Reset to default positions, Reset to default colors, Clear all Settings, and the rest of the clear/reset buttons)
*Also reset custom key binds if you have modified the keyboard binds/shortcuts (Abyss Bot requires default key binds/shortcuts)
*Also make sure the current language is English
- Under User Interface (ESC Settings Menu):
- Under Window Appearance -> set both transparency sliders to OFF
- Select medium font
- Check Text Shadow on
- set Tool Tips to longest possible delay.
- Enable window blur to ON (checked)
- Enable compact mode by default to ON (checked)
- Window margin size to Auto
- Set Color theme to Photon (you can skip this step if you're an Alpha account)
- Under Display and Graphics (ESC Settings Menu)
- Change to Window mode
- Change resolution to 1600x900 or smaller
- Set UI Scale at 100%
- Click Apply, Close the Settings menu we are done.
- While docked inside a station, arrange the windows to look like the following mockup image:
- Re-size the Inventory to 4 icons width and 1 icon height (height can be a little higher) and the search input box is visible
- Make sure that the Green ship icon is fully visible and the Ship hanger and Item hanger are visible and both are collapsed in the inventory window
- Make sure your drone bay or ore/mineral bay are also visible and collapsed (if your ship has either)
Please go to the next part of the How to setup, Part 2