Please uninstall previous version.
- Fixed hauler bot, previous Eve Online update broke image detection.
- Fixed rare bug where bot could leave drones behind in the previous abyss room.
- Fixed rare bug where bot got confused on which room it was on during the abyss.
- Bot will attempt to reconnect if disconnected and will try and resume previous bot task/status (beta feature).
- Added new repair module types (forced on) for ship fits that are dual rep but only cap stable with 1 rep module on.
- Changed disconnect code to log back onto Eve Online after eve cluster server shutdown and will attempt to login in 15-20 mins.
- Added new image detection for upcoming Eve Online Halloween update being tested on singularity server.
- Misc. code improvements & tweaks to underlining code.
- T4/T5/T6 Abyss can lose priority targets because of heavy sensor damping from NPC ships, this can cause ship/pod death
- Armor tanking not officially supported yet. (You can trick the bot by moving armor repair mods to mid rack)
- Drones can die when using a non-gila ship (Drones don't have 250% HP boost)
- Once in a while bot will fail to actually loot bio cache (bio cache in speed cloud)
Please go to the downloads section or click download to download Abyss Bot v1.019
Any Issues or bugs, please submit in the bug forum.